last days of summer #1


 

 

 

thank you all so much for all your nice comments on my previous post on diana shots. these ones were taken at coogee beach at the last days of summer this year.

also some link love:

♥ my lomo page. are you there too? please add me :)

♥ sparkmylane photos taken by our friends. thanks to everyone who came yesterday and to all contributors. it was a great day and couldn't have done it without you guys!

♥ one of the most beautifully written blog i've come across le project d'amour by hila shachar is entering sydney writers' centre blog competition. please join me to support and vote for her!

*camera: diana mini, film: kodak colorplus 200*

Comments

  1. that pool in the first photograph is A-MAZING. gives a different meaning to the term "infinity pool" huh.
    - J

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are absolutely lovely! so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! See my blog
    http://photosbynatalia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these pictures are absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant!!! I definitely look up to you for this camera, these shots are perfect!
    (Adding you on Lomo right now)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are lovely- well done! My guess is you've well & truely got the bug now!

    Question for you - where are you getting your film developed? I have a place in sydney cbd that i use but the quality of their processing the last few rolls have been really diappointing. Where as yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i couldn't make it on sunday, glad that the weather cleared up though as saturday was awful! the photos look great!

    let's hope the weather stays nice over the long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. laura!! what an amazing gift you have! these images are so fantastic. i am so moved!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, shucks, thanks! I only just noticed this - how sweet are you?

    gosh, these photos are so pretty - I'm not a summer-lover, but these are good enough to tempt even me!

    thanks again laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lola bagus bangetttttt <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Laura these are some of the best Diana Mini photos I've seen, you're a natural!! I'm on lomography my user name daydreamlily ... :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm nice summery pictures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment