11 comments
  1. Oh wow...this place looks so cool! Those beer bottle lighting fixtures are awesome, amd the food looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitzroy is an awesome place, I didn't see this restaurant but I love the fit out! (Thanks for visiting my blog, those cinemagraphs are rad!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place! I wish we had something like that here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds lovely laura :) I'm planning a trip to melbourne in a few weeks, I'll have to take tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Melbourne ... I'm long overdue for a visit there. It's always a wonderful place, rich with all sorts of fantastically interesting things, people and places.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been there, I've been there ;-) And for lunch as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, quirky little place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks so much nicer than the one we have in fremantle. i hope you're going to do more melbourne posts - i am enjoying looking at the city through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo! I'm glad you made it to one of the places. How cute are the ting ciders? I WANT CIDER. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice place! I love places with high ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this place looks really neat. i'll have to check it out next time i'm over that way.

    ReplyDelete