8 comments
  1. These are lovely, I love wedding photos with film cameras and your trip sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Bali! Your photos are beautiful--and I didn't realize fuji 200 would have such vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH beautiful photos! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Those look amazing! What kind of film did you use? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura that is so exciting!! I am so glad you like Bali. It's so nice to see the pictures of my home town on another blog. :)

    I love Menega, Dreamland, Ubud (I live just across the river from Maya resort if you know where that is), and you make it look so much better. You know I was actually saying to someone how I have fallen a little out of love with Bali because of how commercial it has become but it seems you have captured the spirit of the true Bali. A little bit fun, a little bit spiritual, a little bit crazy, and bright colours everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your list, you have really changed my mind about going to Bali. I never realy wanted to go cause it seemed touristy. but you have showed me a completely different side of it.

    ReplyDelete