hi everyone, i arrived back in sydney this morning. coming home, i am:
- not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, this would be difficult. sigh.
- not looking forward to doing my laundry. double sigh.
- feeling like doing a massive clean up at my place after staying at jo and johnny's nice apartment in hanoi
- enjoying my hot shower at home, i think your own bathroom at home is the best one yes?
- also looking forward to sleeping on my own bed, i think i'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.
apart from that, my trip was amazing and i have lots of photos and stories to tell! i'll save that for next time though, i'm going to have lunch and take a nap soon, i'm all exhausted and having to readjust to sydney winter is just a bit too much after such a hot and steamy weather in south east asia!
a big thank you again for amanda from here comes the sun, liss from daydream lily and danica from oh, hello there for taking care of my blog while i was away. thanks ladies!!
shot by tiara putuhena using my diana mini / location: ubud, bali / film: fujicolor superia 200