TEED - garden


i've been meaning to revamp my blog for a long time. it has been a great almost 4 years of See Hear Say and if you have been reading for a while you might notice how my content and preferences have changed over time. i think it's time for my blog to grow up, so i'm pretty excited to reintroduce you to my new blog: BOOKM▲▲RKS. my URL stays the same so if you've already subscribed to my feed everything should work as normal despite of the changes you might see on my layout, hope you like.

do you have any feedback, suggestions or comments on what would you like to see more or anything new that you like to have on this space? i'd love to hear from you. until then here's a happy song: garden by totally enormous extinct dinosaurs.

Comments

  1. love the song! and i love the new blog name! really cool :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all for evolution. your new blog name is perfect, laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, thanks for the song --- I totally enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work! And the hipster triangles heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looovvinnnnggg the new look, it's so clean and easy to navigate. Such a good fresh look.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are inspiring. so glad i met you on the interweb. new layout is lovely! also, teed are oh so good xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look Laura + the name is awesome too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your new layout - I like clean and simple layouts. Thanks for introducing TEED. I'm now listening to their album.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment